Self-catering holiday accommodation near Manorbier, Pembrokeshire
Set in the heart of the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, this traditional Welsh farm house is situated in an idyllic spot with sea views.
With wine and chocolates to greet your arrival, the farmhouse has a wonderful homely atmosphere for a very peaceful break. This working farm is located on the outskirts of the little village of Jameston, a short walking distance from Manorbier beach and village. Manorbier has a beautiful sandy beach, ideal for children, coupled with a Church, Castle, Nisa store and Post Office, with a restaurant and pub in both villages.
Being in the heart of the National Park, the area has many lovely beaches and walks to explore, with magnificent coastal scenery and breathtaking views from the coastal path. Your exploration of Pembrokeshire may take you further, to the historic towns of Tenby and Pembroke, Or perhaps Oakwood, Heatherton and Folly Farm for a more action packed holiday. Either way your stay in Pembrokeshire will be a holiday to remember.
INSIDE THE FARMHOUSE
Landway Farmhouse is a modern, beautifully decorated house where you will be very comfortable and sure to enjoy your holiday.
The master bedroom (refurbished 2013) has a king size bed with pine furniture. The second and third bedrooms have twin beds. The master and second bedrooms benefit from views over the garden, fields and sea beyond. All rooms have matching duvets, sheets and pillows, with towels included for your convenience. There is a large modern bathroom with bath and separate shower, shaver point, and towel rail.
There is a large spacious and comfortably furnished lounge with colour television, free sat and a DVD player. Also downstairs there is a snug room with CD player and iPod doc, and a dining room adjoining the kitchen. The modern kitchen has an electric cooker with fan oven, hob, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble drier, fridge, kettle, freezer and microwave. Also downstairs there is a separate WC and handbasin.
SUN LOUNGE AND GARDEN
From the lounge french doors lead into a superb sun lounge with cane furniture and relaxer chairs. From here patio doors open onto a large and well kept enclosed lawn with a swing and slide play area for the children and lovely views in the distance. Also downstairs there is a twin room with shower, toilet and basin en-suite, also suitable for the disabled or elderly.
Conditions of reservation
1. The number of persons accommodated is limited to 8, and the number quoted on booking only allowed in the farmhouse during let.
2. The period of letting for Landway Farmhouse is from 3 PM Saturday the day of arrival, to 10 AM on Saturday the day of departure.
3. 50% deposit to be paid on booking, and the balance either on arrival or beforehand.
4. No VAT.
5. Bookings by telephone to be confirmed by letter with deposit.
6. Electricity is included.
7. Advice regarding collection of the key will be sent in the letter confirming the booking and deposit, and we shall arrange to be on the premises at 10 AM to receive the key on departure.
8. Cancellation due to illness, accident etc balance has to be paid in full unless we’re able to re-book.
9. We commence each holiday period with the farmhouse in first class condition personally checked and supervised. With the cooperation of careful conscientious tenants, we’re able to maintain a high standard of cleanliness, which all incoming families invariably welcome and appreciate. In return we expect every effort to leave the farmhouse as clean and tidy as it was found.
10. Central heating included.
11. Telephone for incoming calls only – (01834) 871580.
12. Well-behaved pets allowed.
13. Pets not allowed in bedrooms or on the beds and furniture.
14. Welsh tourist board approved. Grade 5 stars.
15. Cheques payable to Landway Properties.
We have done our best to describe these facilities here provided to ensure an enjoyable and comfortable holiday by the sea in this lovely environment. We live at Park farm (a short distance from the farmhouse), and we’ll be ready to give advice or deal with any unforeseen circumstances relating to the farmhouse. Tenants and visitors must be responsible for their personal property, and we cannot be liable for any loss or misfortune to them or their dependents. Any damages to the farm house or its contents have to be reported to us and replaced or paid for before leaving.
NO SMOKING INSIDE
Please select a photo to see a larger version.
You can then scroll through larger versions of all the photos.
Make a booking
To check pricing/availability and make a booking please contact…
MRS SALLY THOMAS
Manorbier, Nr Tenby,
Phone: 01834 871264
The farmhouse post code for sat navs is SA70 8QH